Monday, December 21, 2009

"But I Love Him?"

Okay guys, so I'm sure you've heard one of your friends or maybe YOURSELF use the phrase "But I love him" to make up for the dumb shit your boyfriend/husband did. Well it's about that time you cut the crap, I can understand he may have cheated one time and never again but if he's cheating with the world, there's a problem.

Well I asked guys AND girl what they had to say about the situation.

Guy 1 said, "bitches is stupid... besides my gf and my close girl-friends" -- So true.

Guy 2 said, "Don't matter what you say she's still gonna fcuk with me" -- HAHA! lol

Girl 1 said, "GIRL THEY ARE PATHETIC IF U DONT STAND FOR NOTHING YOULL FALL FOR ANYTHING.....IF HE LOVES YOU THEN HE WOULDNT DO WHAT HE DID ITS SHOULD BE CLEAR THAT YOUR JUST AN OPTION!!!!!!!"

Girl 2 said, "Taking this into thought.. Tht term has been stretched. But in all fairness.. Love is blind... Ppl are blinded by love so they ignore the faults of the man. Same as men "lovin" the chicken heads... Or the sneaker hoes." -- Also very true.

Now I'm gonna explain WHY I'm writing this. At first I was upset about it because she was a friend of mine until she threw me under the bus and started with that bitchassness so now I get to laugh at the dumb bitch rather than look out for her.

Okay so, she met this boy...IDK when, but anyways she falls in love with him supposively but she only fell in love with him because she lost her virginity to him lol Typical right? But anyways she told me "I know he loves me too"....In WHAT WORLD? Mind you, he slept with her younger sister, your cousin, and some other girl. I'm sure there is more that I don't know about but you telling me all that is OKAY cuz you "love" him. Then she got the nerve to tell me "You only know the bad things you don't know the good things" So your telling me just because he did some good things makes up for him sleeping with your sister? Who BTW was 14 at the time....hmmmm I think not.
But the funny thing is that she thinks she's special when shes just an "option" and I remember that one night when she said "I been nutted in so many times" LOL REALLY? So you just think your cool now because you have him inside you like your sister and your cousin??? Oh yeah so think he use protection because he told you lol Just like he told some other girls he uses protection with you....FAIL. Anyways one day I hear from a friend that the day she lost her virginity he just did it and had people sittin outside your house waiting for him to finish so he can leave. Bet you felt stupid when you walked outside and seen people lookin at you. HAHA!
I used to feel bad but I can laugh now because you are indeed a dumb bitch. What else is there to say....Um....nothing much I guess....oh yeah when she decided to throw me under the bus I put all this info on Twitter and dedicated it to her....then she wanted to fight me.....fight me because I was speaking the truth...BOO HOO are you gonna cry about it because fight or not I'm not the one who has to deal with someone who fucked my sister or cousin or friend. How does it feel to know he's been in your SISTER...like what he does with you is what YOUR sister had....lol I hope you feel good about yourself now. =)

With that said, Don't be like her, because then you will be shamed upon for the rest of your life. LMFAO

And stop with that "But I love him" Bullshit.

1 comment: